Monday 16 July 2012

Teenage Pregnancy Project Proposal

As teenage pregnancy prevention and the reasons behind it is one of my interests within the subject of sex biology, I chose to write about this topic recently for a mock project proposal for one of my modules. The key issues I wanted to explore were based on the research of the lovely Dr Sarah Johns at the University of Kent, and included the question of ‘Are teenage mothers less choosy in their mate preferences?’ and is focused on the hypothesis that human females are less choosy in their mate preference when in a relationship that leads to a teenage pregnancy than they would be in a relationship leading to marriage and children later in life. What do you guys think about this topic? I know it's controversial, but so is this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment